Five Guys: How to Order a Gluten Free Meal
Who wants a burger and fries? You can get them gluten-free at Five Guys!
What you need to know:
✓ Burgers, hot dogs, bacon, most toppings, and sodas are gluten-free.
✘ Grilled mushrooms and grilled onions are prepared next to the wheat buns, thus a high risk of cross contamination.
✘ Milkshakes options include malt and cookies, thus a high risk of cross contamination.
● Five Guys does not offer gluten-free buns. You can bring your own if you wish and put your lettuce wrapped burger in your bun.
● This is NOT a safe restaurant for people with peanut allergies.
Recommended ordering procedure:
- Order a burger/hot dog wrapped in lettuce (no bun).
- Let them know you are allergic to gluten/wheat.
- Request they change gloves before making your burger.
- If you are not confident, ask for a manager to oversee the preparation.
- Your burger will be prepared on top of a foil wrapper which prevents cross contamination.
- Fries do not need to be specially ordered, both regular and cajun seasoned are all gluten-free and prepared in a dedicated fryer.
In most Five Guys outlets, the kitchen & prep area is open for viewing. It is advisable to watch your burger being prepared.
Hours: 11am - 10pm daily.
Singapore locations: Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road (Dhoby Ghaut)
For other locations, please visit Five Guys Website
We try our best to keep all links working. If you find one that is broken, please email us at [email protected] and we update it.
** International Gluten Free & Gluten Free Singapore has no affiliation with Five Guys ** (we just really like burgers and fries)